Thursday, September 15, 2005

I will guarantee your success

You're probably debating whether or not you should join the
co-op, but you're a little afraid to take the risk of reserving a
share and not getting any results?

I understand that concern, so . . .

I've decided I'm going to get rid of that risk. I want
you all to be successful here so I will take all that risk
on my shoulders. If I don't produce you don't pay.

What do you think about that?

You have my word that if you decide to join the co-op and at
the end of the ad run you don't have any results (i.e. sign
ups on your team) I will personally pay for your next
month's co-op position or refund your payment whichever you
choose.

You don't risk anything.

I will do all of the work of researching, placing, and
tracking the co-op ads and you get to grow your team for
your participation.

Now there is one catch . . .

I still expect you to go out and spread the word to grow
your business on your own by diligently following the
instructions in the team eBook and sending targeted traffic
to your lead capture page.

http://www."username".successuniversity.com/new

If at the end of the month, you don't see any growth from
the co-op to your business and you've tried the tactics
in "Internet MLM Success" and you've tracked your traffic I
will gladly either refund your co-op position or pay for
your next month's position.

Is that fair?

Well, that's not all.

I have one more rabbit to pull out of my hat . . .

Remember I told you that I would pay 10% if the team co-op
grows to over $1500 and 15% if the co-op grows to over $2500
and 20% if the co-op grows to over $3500?

Well . . . DOUBLE those figures to 20%, 30% and 40%!

Jason Gazaway, one of our team leaders, has graciously
offered to match my offer.

Do the math.

You'll see that you have nothing to loose and everything to
gain. I promise you no other team in Success University let
alone anywhere out there in the personal development or
network marketing world is willing to make this type offer.

Why do I make this offer?

The same reason that I wrote the team eBook.

I WANT YOU TO SUCCEED!

I WANT OUR TEAM TO BE THE FASTEST GROWING TEAM HERE AT
SUCCESS UNIVERSITY FOR YEARS TO COME!

Go to the team blog NOW and reserve your co-op share before
it's too late.

Here is the link.

Your humble servant and upline director,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
My SU link: http://www.the1andonly.biz
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home