Sunday, September 04, 2005

Next month's co-op . . .

I just got finished writting Piet Aldem an
email about next month's co-op so I thought
I would share the contents of what I shared
with him with the entire team.

Keeping everyone in the loop:

=======================

Piet,

To give you an idea of what we will be doing in
next month's co-op.

There are 87 personal development ezines that we
have not placed ads with as of yet. I will research
these ezines and develop an ad personally targeted
to this niche. I will then place the ads.

I will also add a long term component to the co-op
this month by hiring out a few ghost writers to
generate personal development, internet, and
network marketing articles that I will distribute
to online article directories and ezine publisher for
their use.

I will embed our team co-op link in all of
these articles. As they are distributed across the
internet the co-op will receive free traffic for
months to come.

This is important because there is only a fininte
number of ezines, and once they have heard our message
a certain number of times our ads will not be
as responsive as they currently are.

=======================

We're always looking ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home