Thursday, September 01, 2005

I need your help!

I need your help!

Guys I'm trying to move our team's growth along as fast as I
can. If we all work together we can do this and set records!


What I need is for those of you that have been on the team
for a little while to send me testimonials of your success
using our team's internet network marketing strategies and
ad copy. Be as specific as possible.

I'm putting together a retail version of "Internet MLM
Success" eBook to use as a JV marketing tool to bring in big
names into our organization and spread our name as far and
as fast as possible.

I'm doing everything in my power to help our team be the
most successful team possible. We gotta think big if we want
to win big, and this is one of those BIG things . . .

Part of a convincing sales letter is strong testimonials. I
need you guys for this!

Please take 5 minutes today and just forward me a short
testimonial of your success using our system to
da3gan@gmail.com.

Specifically I'm looking for our leaders to raise their
hands:

Martina, Isabel, Donnie, Paul Z, Paul B, Sue M, Trent, Jason
G, Bob J, Michiyo, Shane C, Mark M, Kerstin, Gloria H, Mike
C, Paul O, Dawn D, Phillip S, Ken R., and if I missed you
email me to let me know!

Remember . . . I only see success in our future and you have
my word that I will NEVER give up on you as long as you
don't give up on your dreams.

By the way, don't think the higher ups in organization
aren't taking notice to what we're doing!

Matt Morris, the president and CEO, of Success University sent
me a personal email last night letting me know that he was
impressed with our team and our eBook. We are definitely on
the right track!

Let's make this happen!

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
My SU link: http://www.the1andonly.biz
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

P.S. If you did not get a chance to download your copy of
"Internet MLM Success" yet here is the link again.

(Gotta get it from your upline sponsor)

(Right click and hit save target as download)

DO NOT GIVE THIS OUT TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU PERSONALLY ENROLL
THEM!

I've updated the prospecting and welcome emails to reflect
the addition of this our new team eBook on the blog so go
and check them out when you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home