Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good Morning from Silver Spring Maryland!

===============================
This update is going out to all of my direct students and
their downline. This update is important so please take the
time to read it fully.
===============================


Good Morning from Silver Spring Maryland!

Another beautiful day here!

We have over 167 people on the team!

I want to send a warm welcome to all our new team members!

Great to have you guys!

I've been so excited about having so many excited and
highly motivated people on the team that I've found myself
waking up earlier and earlier every morning just to get more
work done for the team.

I woke up at 5:45 am this morning and promptly started
emailing ezine owners about placing our co-op ads.

(If you are new and you are not familiar with our team co-op
you can find details on our team blog at
http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com and you can
purchase your share up until this Friday)

I email to ezine owners before placing ads because I need to
know that there is someone on the other end of transaction.
My goal is to use our co-op funds as effectively as
possible. To do that, I can't risk placing an ad with
someone who doesn't have enough motivation to write me back.

So guys and gals I'm working hard out here for you.

By the way we have over 17 people and $1300 to advertise
with so far!

Guys get in on the co-op before the Friday deadline!

In other news . . .

I've been hard at work revising our team's upcoming
"internet network marketing" guide. I'm hoping to have this
ready to be sent to our team editor Ms. Isabel Columbie for
a final read through by Friday. I would like to have this
guide ready for all of you by early next week.

Once this guide is done you will all know have sufficient
internet network marketing knowledge to generate a great
deal of success plus you will be able to give this guide to
your new enrollees as they join so you won't have to teach
them everything yourself. This should send our team's growth
to the next level.

Man oh man am I excited!

As you can see my aim is laser focused at helping each and
person on our team have as much success here at Success
University as they can handle.

Your immediate upline sponsor and I will NEVER give up on
you as long as you don't give up on your dreams.

Dream BIG and stop until you get there.

Again . . .

Success with this business is simple . . .

Just get as much traffic as you can to your lead capture
page and you CANNOT fail.

Your lead capture URL looks like:

http://www."username".successuniversity.com/new

Two last recommendation:

*Listen to ALL of the Dough Firebaugh elective network
marketing courses in your back office today!

*If you have not upgraded and you're in your trial do it
now. I made the mistake of waiting and wasted $49.95 plus
some lost commission so please take my advice and learn from
my mistake.

To our success,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email:da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.the1andonly.biz
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com

P.S. You have my total commitment to our success as a team.
Until we have at least 1000 people on the team ever cent I
make will go back into our team's growth. You have my word
on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home