Monday, August 15, 2005

Team Co-Op Update and Deadline

Team Co-Op Update and Deadline

I want to keep you all informed about on the progress of our
co-op. So far we have nine highly motivated business
builders that have already paid to reserve their share in
the upcoming co-op.

We have a budget so far of $694! (It would be $720 but
Paypal takes out fees.)

Plus my, Trent, and Jason's contributions so all together we
have a total of about $900 to advertise with this month. This
will take us a long way and we will see some pretty exciting
results.

Our co-op share members are:

Mark McCollum
Robert Jenks
Donnie Baird
Gloria Hawken
Michiyo Horikoshi
Warren Fransham
Suzanne Moen
Robert D'Quesne
WebBizPartner

I have received a few emails from team members who would
like to participate in this month's co-op but do not have
the fund immediately available so I have set a deadline of
August 19.

If you want to participate you have until this coming Friday
to purchase your share via our blog.

http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

Thus far,

I've set up our URL rotator and dedicated a domain name
specifically to it. You can reach our team co-op URL here:
http://www.comlev.com.

Over this coming week Trent, Jason, and I will investigate
and choose the best places to use our funds effectively and
starting this coming Saturday we will begin to place our
ads.

I will update the team blog with all of the details of which
ezines we choose as we place the ads.

Over this coming week I will also be working on a standard
prospecting and welcome letter that you can all use to send
to your leads as they opt into your lead capture pages as well
as a few tips for following up with your leads.

I've got my hands full here, but I love every second of it.
If any of you need anything from me please do not hesitate
to call or email.

By the way don't forget success with this business is very
simple . . .

Get traffic to your lead capture pages and you cannot fail.
I can assure you, if you do this it will work. I know this
because this is all I have been doing to achieve my success.

Your lead capture URL looks like:

http://www."username".successuniversity.com/new

This thing is going to get very big very fast.

(By the way we have over 145 people on the team as of this
writing and it's only been about 6 weeks!)

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email:da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.the1andonly.biz
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home