Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Did you know there's gold in your warm market?

There's gold in your warm market, here's an easy way to get it!

Paul Zittoli reminded me of the importance of your warm
market earlier today on the phone.

Have you tapped your warm market yet?

I bet you haven't with all the internet stuff we've been
teaching you. Please don't underestimate the power of your
warm market. It can be an incredible boost to your business.

Especially in the beginning.

Now,

I'm not going to tell you guys to pull out your rolodex and
call everyone you know. Instead, I have something much
better.

I have a simple email that you can send to them.

Format it to your specifications and just send it out to
everyone you know.

Don't worry you won't feel like your pushing your SU
business on your friends. To the contrary . . . you'll just
be asking them for their opinion:

I'll post this to the blog as well

Read through it once . . . I think you'll like it:


======================
Title: I need your help!
======================

{DATE}

{FRIEND'S NAME & ADDRESS}

Dear {FRIEND'S NAME},

I need your help. I really value your opinion, so I'd love
to get your professional opinion on something. I'm not sure
what to do. And it will only take 15 minutes of your time.

Let me explain.

Recently, I was presented with an opportunity to work with a
highly-rated company. In fact, they were recently given
these praises:

"I've tried several home based businesses in the past but
have never had the kind of success I was hoping for... with
Success University, in less than 4 months, I've been able to
use this system to build an organization of over 1,000
people in 47 countries! Thanks to Matt Morris, I've finally
gotten involved in something that has exceeded my
expectations."

Dave Rainwater
Mortgage Broker

"Success University is Amazing! It is such a great idea to
combine personal development with the most brilliant
marketing system... It not only gives people access to the
best material to study the science of success, it also gives
them a great opportunity to earn residual income. My
organization has grown much faster than I expected - I would
highly recommend this to anyone who wishes to succeed in
life. It is absolutely amazing!"

Song Chengxiang - Singapore

"I've spent most of my working life in the corporate
marketing field and was completely blown away when I saw
this unique marketing system. Even though I was skeptical, I
was excited about the possibilities. I jumped in and
started using this step-by-step system and in only 4 months,
I'm now working full-time from home!"

Lee Mendelsohn
Corporate America

And the third party endorsements go on and on. So I feel
like it's a good company.

But I don't have the same business experience you do.

I know you're very busy, so would you please take just 15
minutes and listen to the audio presentation at:

http://www."username".successuniveristy.com/specialoffer

Let me know your professional take on it? If you were
evaluating it for yourself, what things would you watch out
for? Or consider?

I'll call you in a few days to get your feedback.

I only want to get involved with things of the highest
caliber, so I REALLY appreciate your honest opinion.

Your opinion really means a lot to me.

Thank you!

Your friend,

{YOUR NAME}
{YOUR NUMBER}

======================

Not bad huh?

Just give this email a try and see what happens.

Take an hour tonight to send this out to your
close contacts.
I think you'll be happy with
the results.

To our success,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email:da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.the1andonly.biz
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com

P.S. My Gmail account is not working properly so for now
email me with questions and concerns at
daegan_smith@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home