Wednesday, August 24, 2005

"What's the best way to market my business online for FAST

I've been emailed and called on multiple occasions with the
following question:

"What's the best way to market my business online for FAST
results?"

Well what I like to do when asked this question is look to
the people that are having BIG TIME success on the team and
ask them what they're doing.

Well . . .

Jason Gazaway leads the team in this category

He's recruited 69 . . . Yes, 69 reps in his first month!

Not bad huh?

Here are his exact stats (and they're even a little bit
better than mine)

319 leads have opted into his lead capture page
69 recruits

That's a 22% conversion ratio!

That's unheard of and really speaks to the sales and
marketing system that we ALL have in place here at Success
University.

Most website would be ecstatic to have a conversion ratio
of 5%.

When I say that Success University has THE most powerful
marketing systems that I've ever seen I mean it.

(By the way, my conversion ratios are very close to Jason's:
345 leads and 62 recruits, so an 18% conversion ratio)

Now to the most important question. . .

How is Jason marketing his business?

I've talked to him and his #1 marketing tactic, to this
point, has been ezine marketing via solo ads.

So if I was to recommend one marketing method to help you
quickly get a team under you solo ads to ezines would be the
ONE method I would recommend.

For more information on ezine advertising go to the blog
I've added a special section devoted to this Called "How to
Market Solo Ads"

http://www.turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

Again . . .

ALL you have to do to have success with Success University
is get traffic to your lead capture page - the system
will take care of the rest. I know because that is all I've
done.

Your Lead Capture URL:

http://www."username"successuniversity.com/new

That's all for today.

Get to the training calls, follow your boot camp emails,
take a few training courses, ALWAYS ask question, and NEVER
give up.

To our success,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
http://www.the1andonly.biz
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

P.S. Happy Birthday Michiyo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home