Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Exact Business Stats so Far

Happy Thursday!


I want to let you guys have a look at my exact business
stats so that you know what you need to do to
achieve the same level of success that I have so far.

I started my free trial on 6/30/05

Leads: 434

Direct sign ups: 73

Team size: 413

Methods: eZine advertsing, PPC marketing, Forum
marketing, Article Marketing, SOE, Blogging, and
word of mouth.

If you use these same methods and generate the
same number of leads you will have the same sort
of results.

Let me know if can help with anything,

Daegan.

P.S. We are up to 21 people in the co-op! This means
two things . . . 1. I will contribute $150 of my own
money. 2. We are only 9 people away from my goal of
at least 30.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home