Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Hero

I want to take a second to step away from Success University
to speak about something a little bit more important.

Hurricane Katrina has devastated many here in the United
States.

So many lives lost, so many lives destroyed, so much
confusion, and so much pain.

It's only in these situations that true heroes emerge.

It's just amazing to see how selfless people can be when
times call for it.

Katrina hits very close to home for me today in a very
special way.

Last night while having a conversation with my father,
out of the blue, he told me that he was going to adopt a
child that his been left orphaned by the hurricane.

I was instantly taken aback.

This, almost 60 year old man, is willing to open his home
and his heart to a new child seemingly on the turn of a dime
simply because the situation needs people like him to step
forward.

I'm without words.

I'm proud of him. I've always thought of him as great
father, but now he's more. He's my hero.

There truly is good in the world - and it starts in each of
our hearts.

Do something nice fore someone out there today.

Daegan

P.S. I've updated the blog for the team with this message
and one other post that should help many of you.

http://www.turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home