Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Personal Growth Solo Ad Copy (Rough Draft)

=========================
Title: Is Personal Development Real or Just Hype?
=========================

You see so many people that swear that personal development
training is the key to happiness and success, but is it
true?

Well, I decided to give it a try. I received an email for a
guy I had never heard of named Matt Morris. In this email he
said that concentrating on his own personal development had
lead to him generating $3,244,842.32 on the Internet in Only
27 months. Here is the website that email sent me to.

http://www.comlev.com/

To say the least, I was intrigued. He said in the email that
he got his hands on every piece of personal development
training that he could find and that doing this lead
directly to his exceptional success.

Could it really be that easy?

I wanted to know. I thought if that's all you have to do to
get rich then heck . . . Why not give it try?

Besides, Matt had just put together a resource that would
make this exceptionally easy to do.

You see . . . He had just launched a website that had
quickly jumped to the number 1 visited Personal Development
site on the entire internet. In less than a few short
months, Matt's site was even beating AthonyRobbins.com for
traffic, so I knew it had to be big.

Here's the link to Matt's site:

http://www.comlev.com/

Matt's site is aimed at one thing - helping you get "PhD" in
something that no school teaches you... How to become
successful by simply immersing yourself in the best personal
development training available anywhere! You learn from the
likes of Jay Abraham, Les Brown, Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Jeff
Combs, Robert Allan, and many many more...

I figured I'd give it a try. I could test drive it for only
$2 (which was then donated to the "Feed The Children"
foundation). So in the very least, I felt better about
myself knowing that I would be helping one child eat for a
whole week with my $2 donation.

I mean, what could I lose? Check it out for yourself . . .

http://www.comlev.com/

60 days after putting in about 10 hours a week into my
personal development I've never felt better.

My life has attained a crystal clear focus, my energy has
increased, my confidence has risen 100%, and most importantly
I've been able to help over 370 people do the same and I've
created a hands free residual income stream at the same time.

You see by simple referring others to Matt's "Earn while you
Learn" system I've been able to create a new stream of hand
free income that is several hundred dollars a month at this
point and is only going to continue to grow over time.

Personal development works! I advice you to give it a try
and see for yourself. You have absolutely nothing to loose
and everything to gain.

Don't sell yourself short. You deserve more out of life and
you know it.

What are you waiting for?

http://www.comlev.com/

Take care,

Daegan Smith
Personal Devolpement Believer
Personal Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.comlev.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home