Saturday, September 17, 2005

At least 47 people and $3,515 WOW!

I made the offer and you responded in full force! We're
going to leave our mark on the world this time.

Again . . .

At least 47 people and $3,515 WOW! ( I'm awaiting on a few
stragglers.)

Plus 20% from me and 20% from Jason so the grand total for
our advertising budget this month is $4,915. That's quite a
chunk of change if you asked me.

The co-op is officially closed for this month.

Now it's my turn to get to work.

In the next few days I'll email the team again with the details of
our advertising game plan.

I hope you're as excited as I am about what's to come in the
next month. Put your seatbelts on because this is going to
be fun ride.

Straight to the top!

Your humble servant and upline director,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
My SU link: http://www.the1andonly.biz
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home