Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Quick Administrative Update

A Quick Administrative Update

First a welcome to the newest members of the team!

=================================

Suzanne Moen
Ve Xian Phang
Milind Rumade
Duane Adolph
Nancy McPherson
Rodney Folsom
Cutressa Williams

=================================

Success University has changed the way that increase in rank
is achieved.

All the numbers are still the same so if you take a look at
your compensation sheet in you back office nothing from that
standpoint is different.

What is different is now instead of achieving rank increases
when free trail members sign up. You actually do not
increase your rank until those free trial members pay their
enrollment fees.

For instance, back when I first started I became a counselor
as soon as I enrolled my first 5 free trial members. If I
just started my business today I wouldn't become a counselor
until I had 5 active students enrolled under me.

Theoretically, even if I enrolled 5 people today and they
waited 14 days to roll over into to active paid status then
I could not become a counselor for at least 14 days.

Personally, I think this is a positive change.

Daegan
Your Director

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home