Sunday, July 31, 2005

Weekend Update!

I have some great news . . . as of last night achieved the
rank of Director.

What that means is at least three team members have achieved
the rank of Counselor. What that means is at least 3 people
on the team have sponsored at least 5 people.

Congratulations for achieving rank of Counselor to:

=================================
Trent
Isabel
Martina
=================================

This is phenomenal when considering the short time frame.

This business is the most exciting thing that I have been a
part of in long long time.

I hope you all feel the same way.

Our team has grown by another 15 or so people of the
weekend. We are now very close to 80 strong!

The secret to success to those taking massive action is
simple:

The get as much TRAFFIC as possible to their lead capture
page

http://www."username".successuniversity.com/new

Ezine solo ads and PPC ads are producing the best quality
traffic to date.

Personally, I've been doing extremely well with placing
ezine ads recently myself.

Email me directly a da3gan@gmail.com and I will give you
step by step instructions on how to recruit your first 3-5
sign ups using ezines.

I am completely devoted to your success so please let me
know anything I can do to help you.

That's all I got for tonight,

Daegan Smith
Your Director
Phone: 202-321-4198
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: Daegan_smith@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home