Sunday, July 17, 2005

Weekend Update!

Things are really moving along smoothly.

I've recruited 2 new people since my last post and
I used the majority of the weekend to test one of
my new lead capture pages.

I'd like to share my results:

Lead capture page:

http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/slim

(the advantage of using this page is it leads
to a higher opt in rate than the traditional lead
capture page becuase it only collects name and
email as opposed to collecting name, email, phone,
and country)

Results:

45 opt ins
2 new recruits


Conclusion:

Higher opt in rate does not lead to an overall
higher conversion. Because there is less information
provided for each lead captured the leads tend to be
less targeted so I will discontinue using the new lead
capture page and I will continue to use older more
established version.


That's it for now,

Daegan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home