Thursday, July 14, 2005

Updated Stats for http://www.the1andonly.biz and some FAQs

Today's stats and some FAQs!

Got two new recruits today by just using the same methods I've
talk about in the past I haven't added anything new yet.

I'm averaging 2 new recruits a day so far! This business
has really got me excited. Please guys just give the methods
that I've talked about a try or email me da3gan@gmail.com so
that I can help you attain the same results I'm having.

============================

On the burner:

I'm running a $30 ezine ad in EzinePromotions.net
(I'll update the results for this after the ad run is over)

I'm putting together an internet network marketing eCourse
to help everyone on my team and to use in online article
marketing campaign I'm planning on running in the near
future(more on this later . . . )

============================


I wan to list some FAQs from the team:

Does the Google Adword $50 Bonus Apply to Currently Open
Adwords Accounts?

No. But you can open a new account in five minutes so there
really is no problem. Here is the special link to open the $50 Bonus
Adwords account again: Click Here

How do Success University Course Credits Work?

Each elective course cost one credit and each acheivement
course cost 10 credits. After you take courses your awarded
credits in return to take more courses. Which allows you to
continue your personal development growth and training on a
continual basis.

When and How Do You Get Paid Commissions?

You qualify for payment after you have paid your monthly
dues and recruited 2 people (one in each leg of your binary
compensation pay structure) You get paid weekly when either
your downline upgrades to a premium level by paying a one
time $149.95 which doubles their commissions from then on -
on all levels.

You get paid your monthly commision based on how many cycles
of 6 people you have in your downline. To keep it simple think
or it as for every 6 people you have in your downline you get
paid $40 monthly on a recurring basis and this is to infinity!

With this compensation plan you can get paid every week as
well as a monthly! Personally, I really like this pay
structure because it's not that hard to qualify for payment,
as you can probably see by reading through this blog a
little, or to grow your team to a size where you are
receiving residual payment.

What is Spillover and How Does it Work?

If you are on my team and you look in your back office you
will see that you probably already have people enrolled under you.
How did this happen? When I enrolled them I had to put them
somewhere so I try to put them under people that have been
on the team longer.

Further, I always try to place people that I enroll on my
outside right and outside left legs because this will ensure
that everyone will get some spillover.

Think about it, if everyone gets some spill over then
everyone is more likely to stay on the team because if they
don't they are basically leaving free money on the table.

So try to give each of your new reps at least none person in
spillover if you can.

What should you do as a lead opts in to your marketing
system?

At this point, what I normally do is just send the following
email:

=================================================

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm a real person.

I saw you had a chance to check out Success University.

http://comlev.successuniversity.com/SpecialOffer.aspx

Let me know what you liked most about what you saw.

Did you get a chance to listen to the audio? If not you
should go
back and check it out now.

I know you're probably wondering about my personal success
so if you want to learn more about what I've done so far
with my business check out my teams new blog . . .

http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com/

This business will help me achieve my goal of financial
freedom and I believe it can do the same for you if you give
it shot.

At this point I'm looking for leaders that I can teach to
duplicate my success and earn a good deal of money while
doing it. if you think you can be a leader on my team please
let me know.

Email or call me with any questions,

Daegan Smith
Success University Counselor
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
http://www.the1andonly.biz

=================================================

You can use this, but the generally idea is just to let
the lead know that your a real person working the system.

After I send that email I generally just wait until they
email me in return or sign up.

That's about it!

Hope this list helps,

Daegan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home