Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"How easily I recruited 7 new team members and generated over 50 exclusive leads while I was sleeping last night!"

I am completely sold on the idea that a network marketing
companies marketing system has to be strong if the average
person is going to do well with their marketing and
promotional efforts.

With great network marketing systems the only thing left for
the new rep to do is get new visitors to the sales page.

Here is another piece of proof for why this is true:

Here is how I recruited 7 new reps last night while I was
sleeping!

I sent a solo ad to a couple of internet marketing ezines

All traffic was sent to http://www.the1andonly.biz

Cost:

$17 Mailing to 900
$14 Mailing to 800

Solo Ad:

=================================

Title: Creating Passive Income Online All Hype or Not?

=================================


Wanna Learn the Secret of Creating Passive Income Online
From a man who made $3,244,842.32 on the Internet in Only 27
months for FREE?

http://www.the1andonly.biz

Hi [firstname],

I'm so excited about this I had to send this to you
immediately...

My good friend Matt Morris, who is the President and owner
of Success University, has been a partner of mine for the
past couple years and has earned millions online - this guy
really knows his stuff...

He has put together the most amazing Step-by-Step marketing
system the Internet has seen in years. Trust me on this, I
get approached with everything new online and I truly
believe this will take the net by STORM. He's allowing me to
offer this to my members before word gets out to the rest
of the Internet...

All I can say is GET IN NOW or you'll end up wanting to yank
your hair out later for not jumping on this.

http://www.the1andonly.biz

Here's Matt's offer:

For a limited time, he's waiving his regular $149.95
enrollment fee allowing you to join Success University for
FREE.

Matt doesn't need to do this at all - he's enrolled
thousands of students in over 50 countries around the world.
In fact, all of his advisors, including me, told him he was
crazy for throwing away this revenue...

Until he told us why -- this is where it gets exciting --
and this is where the "catch" comes in - You can enroll at
no charge and will be allowed to plug into Matt's Step-by-
Step marketing system that can earn you thousands of dollars
a month but you have to submit a $2 donation...

Matt's not keeping ANY of the $2 - in fact, he'll be taking
massive amounts of money out of his own pocket to give you
full access to the full Success University curriculum for a
full 14 days.

100% of every deposit will be donated to Feed taqhe Children
- your donation will feed a hungry child for a full week.
Our
goal is to feed 6,000 children this month!

http://www.the1andonly.biz

Here's the bottom line:

I'M GOING TO ABSOLUTELY CRUSH THIS!

If you join my team now, I'll put so many people below you
it'll make your head spin! Not only can we help feed
thousands of children around the world - all of us, and I do
mean ALL of us, can earn a fortune here.

Matt has put together the most lucrative residual
compensation plan that has ever been released. You will flat
out earn More Money - FASTER than any other type of
compensation program you've ever seen.

GET IN NOW to secure a position at the TOP of my group.

I'm promoting this like WILDFIRE by emailing my entire
database each month, through my HUGE banner inventory, and
with pop-ups on my sites!

Trust me on this - donate your 2 bucks and watch what
happens in your downline!

Thanks,
Daegn Smith
Comlev Marketing
http://www.the1andonly.biz

=================================


Results: (12 hours later)

51 leads and counting
7 new team members and counting


Positive Cash Flow:

(7 X $25) - $31 = $144

Not bad if you asked me.

You can use this exact solo ad in your mailings if you like

The best place to find highly responsive ezines is the
Directory of Ezines. Unfortunately it's not free, but it's
well worth it.

Use this information and it will work,

Daegan Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home