Saturday, July 09, 2005

How to make an Extra $15 - $25 a day Free!

You need a steady cash flow to run any
turnkey internet business to the point where
it can generate long term residual income
for you.

Here is a great way to do just that.

==========================

I've got something great to share with you
today!

I've found a hands free way to make an extra
$20 to $30 a day!

for more info send an email to:

swapclix@getresponse.com

Top Sponsor:
-------------------------------------------
"Discover The UNTOLD Secrets Of Internet
Marketing" ...and How You Can Finally
Really Make Yourself a Fortune! Let
Kimberly Take you From being A Newbie To
Being A Pro- for LESS Than The Cost Of A
Good Ole fashion GREASY CheeseBurger Basket
http://kimberlygordon.name/
-------------------------------------------

This method that I am about to share with you is
honestly the easiest way in the world to make
money on the internet.

Pay attention:

For the past three weeks I have been consitently
making $15 - $30 a day from 15 minutes of
work that I put in a month ago, so let me
share with you how I do this.

No one is talking about this little known method,
and even fewer people actually do it, so the market
is wide open. There is NO competition!

So what is it?

On the internet you can make money one of two
ways.

1. sell products or services
2. sell advertising space

In order to make money with either of these two
ways you must generate traffic to your site.

So that's the basic principle that I have been
using.

I get traffic to my website and use that
traffic to generate advertising revenue.

How do I get traffic?

Have you ever heard of Google Adwords?

The little ads on the righ side of the
Google seach engine page are called Google
Adwords.

I pay 5 cents for everyone that clicks on
my google ads and then when someone comes
to my website the prospect finds a strong
article relted to the search term that they
searched for and more ads.

When people click on my ads I make on average
a $1 a click.

So basically I'm swaping 5 cent clicks for
dollar clicks and at the end of the day every day
I come out about as I said $15 - $30 a day for
doing no work.

This is the easiest money in the world!

(The truth is I could be making alot more
if I just put a little more effort into it.)

That's it, that's the secret to making
free money online use it well.

If you want more detailed info just let me know by
sending me an email to:

swapclix@getresponse.com

Daegan Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home