Sunday, July 10, 2005

How I easily recruiter 10 people into my business in 1 week without speaking to anyone!

This one little idea alone can make you rich!

Here is how I recruited 10 people into my home business,
http://www.the1andonly.biz, in less than a week and I never
had top pick up a phone to do it. All I did was set up an
online advertising campaign at let it run hands free.

I've been involved with network marketing for over a year
and the most important thing that I've learned it is that
the money is in the system. If your business has a system
that can do all the selling for you you're job gets so much
easier.

I learned this the hard way. I spent over six months paying
for expensive generic biz opp leads. Making over 100 dials
a day five days a week and I netted 0 new distributors. Like
anyone else, I got discouraged and I quit.

I did some studying and realized why I had so much trouble
starting my business was because the company that I had
signup as a distributor for did not have a strong sales
system.

I decided to lay low until I found a business that I knew
anyone could be successful with and then I found my current
business (listed above), which fit all of my criteria for a
strong fool proof automated sales and marketing system and I
started marketing.

My results are - in my first week I generated over
100 exclusive leads and I recruited 10 new distributors
without having to pick up a phone. All I had to do was get
traffic to my lead capture page and the system literally
took care of the rest.

I wan to show step by step you how you can do exactly the
same!

The first thing I did was I chose what type of traffic I
wanted to direct to my lead capture page. There are only
really two choices, free and not free. In general,
generating free traffic takes much longer than paying for
it.

I wanted to see how well my new business system would run
now not later so I chose to pay for my initial traffic.

The best traffic you can buy is pay per click traffic
because it is completely performance based. You only pay if
someone is interested enough in your ad to click thru to see
what's on the other side.

So, I decided to set up a new Google Adwords ppc campaign to
drive highly targeted traffic to my lead capture page.

You can do the same and actually get $50 worth of free traffic
by signing up here https://adwords.google.com/select/Login.
It only takes about five minutes to open up a new account.

Next,

I created an ad: (This is the exact ad I currently use)

{keyword}
A $250K 1st yr pot'l. Live your
Life the way you want to live it!
www.the1andonly.biz

Side note: Using the {keyword} tag allows Google to display
the exact keyword that a person enters when they do a
search. For example, if I go to Google and do a search for
cheese and my ad came up the first line of my ad would say
cheese.

Feel free to use this exact ad if you want.

Next, I chose my keywords. I won't list them all here
because there are 686 of them, but I will explain how I came
up with my list.

First I brainstormed topics that my potential prospects
would search for on Google. So basically I cam up with a
list of about 25 keywords that I thought people who want to
start a business or make more money would search for.

Then I used a free tool called Good Keywords, which you can
download at http://www.goodkeywords.com/products/gkw/, to
find every variation of those 25 initial keyword that people
search for online.

I added all of these keywords into my Google Adwords
campaign and then set up a price per click that I was
willing to pay. I decided on $.25 per click since I was
getting $50 worth of free advertising. I figured getting 200
free clicks would give me a good test of how effective my
business sales system actually was.

I then decided on my maximum spend daily allowance for
campaign. I decided $50/ day would give me plenty of room to
work with, so I choose it.

Side note: Just because I choose $50 a day as my limit does
not mean that I will get $50 worth of traffic a day, so
don't expect to hit your daily limit if you set it high.

After that I just let the campaign run.

My first day I spent about $8 of my budget and generated 14
leads and 1 new recruit!

I took that as a positive test that my business sales system
was effective. I let the campaign run and after about 5 day
I had hit my $50 free budget, but I decided to just let the
campaign continue because by that point I had at least
recruited 1 new rep a day and generated many many leads.

Fast foward to today I've spent about $50 of my own money and
I have 10 people in my downline that I persoanlly recruited and
all I did was set up a Google Adwords campaign. It so simple!

Building a business does not have to be hard at all if you
have all the right pieces in place.

I urge you to do what I've described above, but with this
warning:

You must make sure that your business has a strong marketing
system that sells itself or you'll honestly be wasting your
hard earned money.

Feel free to join me I know my system works, and I'll do all
I can to help your business be a success.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them as
comments on this blog or email me directly at
da3gan[at]gmail.com

By the way, here is my favorite guide for pay per click
marketing, if you want to read up on the subject some more.
Unfortunately, it's not free but it is worth the money.

Here it is

Be on the lookout, in the next few days I'll be talking
about other great strategies to help you grow your turnkey
internet business!

Daegan Smith
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
http://www.the1andonly.biz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the great info.
I found google would not accept all the keywords.
any suggestions.aslo i cant find where you get the free $50.00 in google adsds.
Please help
steve reh

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home