Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Not to much to report. . . . Just 4 new sign ups since my last post which as Less than 24 hours Ago!

I really havent done anything extra but the opt ins and sign
ups just keep coming.

My success is all in my automated system and then just
knowing how to get some traffic to the system.

I know this from experience. I spent six months last year
cold calling leads paying $500 a month for what I was told
was the creme de la creme of leads with not 1 sign up.

Now I'm sitting on the other side of the fence laughing. I
haven't called one prospect before they've enrolled and I
spend almost 0 hour a day actively promoting my business yet
I've recruited over 20 new reps and I've actually made money
within my first week instead fo wasting $3000.

I'm sticking with internet network marketing and I'm willing
to help anyone who wants to follow.

Daegan Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home