Thursday, July 14, 2005

Warren Fransham took Massive Action and Got Results in less than 24 hours!

Warren took Massive Action and is starting to see the fruits
of his labor!

What do I mean?

After reading an email that I sent out to the team last
night, Warren took immediate action and set up a free
Google Adwords account and in less than 24 hours now has his
first 2 free leads.

And guess what?

The leads are going to just keep on coming for free for the
next week or so.

If Warren's stats end up anything like mine he'll probably
enroll his first 7 - 10 new reps for FREE just for taking
15 minutes to set up his Google Adwords Account.

I just wanted to congratulate Warren on a job well done!

P.S. Here is the email I sent out to all my team members
last night out of pure excitement: (sorry it's sort of long
:)

Email Start:

Holly Cow!

Introductions first: New Members
====================
Ivy Hicks
Warren Fransham
Kevin Keith
David Woodward
steven reh
Mark McCollum
Isabel Columbie
Trent Brownrigg
Alasdair Morgan
Morris Telfer
Michiyo Horikoshi
=====================

Read this message carefully,

I was going to wait to write this email until tomorrow until
I read an email recently sent to my inbox by Matt Morris
explaining Success University's new 14 day Boot Camp email
training course.

I'm literally floored with excitement.

This mean Success University is going to ensure the
duplication of your business by making sure everyone in your
downline receive complete and proper training!

Success University keeps getting better. Not only do you now
get the best internet network marketing system on the
planet
and the best success training available online, but now they
even train you step by step how to market using this system
to perfection over the course of your first 28 days.

This business is poised to blow up and I'm riding the wave
all the way to the bank! My business has grown 30 people
strong in a little over a week. Think what would happen if
each of you duplicated this success and then taught your
downline to duplicate your success.

This thing is unstoppable!

We are all definitely in the right place at the right time.
Keep focused and just keep sending people to your lead
capture page and there is no way that you can fail.

In fact . . .

I'm going to teach each and every one of you how to enroll
your first 2 or 3 students below you absolutely FREE using
Google Adwords.

Go back to my blog and read this post: Click Here

And then open a Google Adwords account using this link: Click Here

It will allow you to get $50 worth of free Google Adwords
Ads

Just follow my directions laid out in my blog post and then
send an email to gadlist@getresponse.com to get my exact
list of keyword that I used and had success with.

Then just pop the keyword into your campaign and let it run
until you hit that $50 limit if you don't get at least one
to two new students using this method I'll be surprised.

In fact, if you don't get at least 1 new student using this
method I'll personally pay you $20 out of my pocket just for
taking your time.

So go set up your Free Google Adword accounts now you have
nothing to lose.

Email me at da3gan@gmail.com if you have any questions or
give me a call 202-321-4198.

To our success,

Daegan Smith
Your Counselor
http://www.the1andonly.biz

===================================

Finny side note: While typing this blog entry I took a
second to check my email and I just enrolled someone new.
So, my grand total for today is 3 new reps so far. Just
another example of how the system sells and all I do is get
traffic to it!

===================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home