Sunday, July 24, 2005

9 new team members last night!

While I was sleeping our team grew by another 9 people last
night!

Our growth rate is phenomenal!

Keep up the hard word everyone. In three to six months
you'll be happy you did I promise.

I have some large projects going on:

============================

1.I spent half of the last 2 days developing a highly targeted
list of ezines ripe for our business opportunity.

I want you guys to have the opportunity to take advantage of
all of my hard work, so if your interested in using this
list yourself to grow your business please send me an email
at da3gan@ gmail.com and I will be more than happy to walk
you through the process.

2. I spent the other half of the last two days developing a
large list of prime prospective joint venture partners.

This will be my personal project for the next month and
I expect it to grow our team exponentially within a very short
time period.

3. I've been writing and submitting articles to article
directories to attract prospects.

This is something that I will be doing on a continual basis
and I think you should consider doing the same as well.
Again, if you need any help with this just email or call me.

============================

We all in the right place at the right time guys. I'm really
excited and I hope you are to.

Get plugged into the training and do your best!

Expose this opportunity to everyone you can.

Your success lies in simply getting as much traffic as you
possibly can to your lead capture pages!

Side Note: I've spoken to Ned Rae, Head Executive Trainer,
on many occasion and he's told me that some big things are
on the horizon, so be on the look out

Keep in touch,

Daegan Smith
Your Counselor

P.S. Trent great job on your early success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home