Friday, December 09, 2005

What a beautiful day!

The co-op is closed. I'm about 60% finished getting the co-
op set up and I will finish before our team online
conference tomorrow at 2pm.

I have to be honest, in all the excitement of getting the
co-op set up I forgot to send out a reminder email for our
online team conference yesterday, so we will make for that
tomorrow.

I've rescheduled the full team online conference for
tomorrow at 2pm EST.

============================

Our Agenda is as follows . . .

Greetings and updates (5min)
Getting started: The Basic (15 min)
Strategies for working with a limited budget (15 min)
Sharing Team Successes and Failures (15 min)
Technology (10 min)
General Questions and Closing Words (5 min or as long as you
need)

============================

So be there with your questions and input:

Here is the link to download the team conference room so
that you can take part.

Exclusive

I am so excited for this month's co-op.

I've got some new tricks!

All I can say is I've been talking to some very influential
people in Success University and it's sparked some good
ideas that we will all profit by.

I am 60% done with the co-op, so if you have not received
and email from me that say "got you covered" you will very
soon.

Then it's off to the races with some new and very exciting
tricks. I smiling as I type this because I'm so excited for
what's to come

All I can say is we won't be stopped and we are ALL in for a
very exciting ride.

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
Skype: da3gan & 202-470-6719
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. We are 4 people away from being 1200 strong in only 5
months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home