Sunday, November 27, 2005

Case Study: Gary Neame - How he enrolled 29 people in 3 weeks!

=======================
This is a message from your upline director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
=======================

Detials for Gary:

Just want to let you know what I am doing to build my
Success University team.

In 3 weeks I have 29 personal members.

First I joined targted forums. I join 5 per day. Then every 3-5
day's I go back and place another article in those forums.

I joined lists which I have used and driving traffic to my
site.

I post on high traffic sites.

Then I send this message out to those lists and high traffic
sites. . .

The subject I use is this ( This Is MAJOR Internet news... )

The body text I use is this ( They beat out every other
company in a 64 Billion a Year Industry!)

All so when I get spam I resend them this e-mail.

This is MAJOR Internet news...
They beat out every other company in a 64 Billion a Year
Industry!

In my consulting with the company, I've been helping to
launch a major advertising and publicity campaign that will
launch it on thousands of sites on the net, they're rolling
out a major radio campaign along with a massive email
campaign that will go out to millions of people around the
world...

We're rolling this campaign out at the end of the month and
because of my confidentiality agreement with the company I
haven't mentioned it to ANYONE...

I can't tell you the name of the company in a public email
like this but you'll see everything when you go through the
site..

GO HERE NOW

http://GNeame1.successuniversity.com/new

This is EXTREMELY time-sensitive...

My advice is to drop everything and do this right now
because the people who jump on this email first, will get
positioned ABOVE those who wait. (And will earn the most
money because of the customers I put below you.)

I'm not going to make a big sales pitch here because when
this hits, you'll see it everywhere anyway.

But if you want the inside track, and you want to be
positioned above the masses of people who will join this
company over the next 30-60 days I'll just say this --

GET IN NOW

http://GNeame1.successuniversity.com/new

You can get positioned NOW, at the top of my team, BEFORE we
roll out this campaign.

Sincerely,

Gray Neame
http://GNeame1.successuniversity.com/new

PS - I promised the owner that this wouldn't get out to
anyone besides my efforts so please don't forward this
email.

http://GNeame1.successuniversity.com/new
=====================================



When I start getting people signing in through my SU capture
page I then send them this e-mail
=====================================
"Success University" this is Gary & Rachel Neame
=====================================


Hey "Claire",

Just wanted to let you know that I'm a real person.

A little about Rachel & I,

=====================================

In the last 60 day our Success University business has
grown by 317 people and the best part is . . . I run my
business completely online.

We even have a team "Intenet Network Marekting Success"
eBook that will teach you exactly how to duplicate my
personal success.

We have people on my team that have never run a business
online or off and are having great success in their very
first month.

We have one student who's grown a team of over 150 in
less than 30 day!

=====================================

Review the following information thoroughly:

=====================================

Here are the steps you must take to fully investigate
Success University for yourself:

Step 1:

Watch the "11 Minute Infomercial" at:

http://www.GNeame1.successuniversity.com
Step 2:

Listen to the full audio presentation and read the complete
sales letter at:

http://GNeame1.successuniversity.com/SpecialOffer.aspx
Step 3:

Test drive our marketing system for FREE and help feed a
hungry child for a week by doing it.

The only way to get a complete and unbiased look at this
business from the inside out is to try it out. Luckily,
you can do that for free here:

https://GNeame1.successuniversity.com/Signup/FreeTrial.aspx
Step 4:

Get back in touch with me via email or phone and I will
personally send you a copy of our team's marketing guide.

I will teach you everything I know to put you on
the fast track to earning a profit within your trail period.

That's it!

Gary & Rachel Neame,

P.S. Our business is growing extremely fast so be persistent
in trying to contact me. It may take a a day or so for me
to fully respond.

Love to have you on the team!

My Full Contact Info:

Gary & Rachel Neame
Success University
Ph 011 643 337 9657
St Martins
Christchurch
New Zealand
=====================================

When they start joining as a payed member I then keep them
in my holding tank and then e-mail

All the people that have gone through my capture page and
say If you join today you will have 1 paying member to be
placed under you!

Then when another one joines I e-mail again saying if you
join today you will have 2 paying members to be placed under
you.

So on and so on until my 5 day's is just about up and then I
place these members down 1 leg and then move on to my other
leg and do the same there.

When I resend out to the none paying memebrs to let them
know that if they join today they will have a paying member
placed under them I all so send them this below which I put
together. You are more than welcome to use it. Just change
the links to your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home