Thursday, November 10, 2005

How Trent got 100 leads in less than 24 hours!

I have been using the following solo ad in some of our teams
co-op advertisements with a great deal of Success, so I
wanted to give others on the team a chance to test in out
for themselves. Trent is one of our top team leaderss and
took immediate action once I sent him the solo
advertisement.

Here are his results:

==============================

Daegan,

Just an update for ya. It has now been about 24 hours since
I sent out
your recommended email.

So far it has brought in right around 100 leads (high 90's),
3 full
members, and 5 more people seriously inquiring about success
university with 2 of them stating that they will join as
soon as they
hear back from me (I just wrote them back so we will see).

Just wanted to let you know.

Trent

=============================

If it worked for Trent and it worked for me. I know it can
work for everyone else!

I suggest you try to make use of the following ad. If you
have a personal list of contacts or a newsletter that you
publish or you plan on doing ezine advertising this is a
high powered message use. Use it well.

(Just change the links and names to suite your needs)

Here it is!

=============================

[Team Exclusive]

=============================

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. Since yesterday our teams has grown by another 15
people we are currently over 875 strong and not stopping
anytime soon. For those of you going to the conference I
look forward to seeing you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home