Wednesday, November 02, 2005

How is started

This is the truth of how it all started for me.

I first had a desire for more . . .

Then I developed the belief that I would have more . . .

Then a became tirelessly persistent in the quest for more .
. .

Now here I am.

I'm not there yet and neither are you, but together we will
get there.

I'm sorry that I did not think to offer this to the team
earlier, but here is the key to all I know.

If you haven't read "Think and Grow Rich" do it!

I offer it to you free. Just send an email to
thinkandgrow@aweber.com and you will be forward a copy of
the most invaluable guide to success that I have ever read.

This book has not only change the direction of my life. It
has also changed me.

I have the audio version of this book and I listen to it at
least once a weak. In total I've listened and or read this
information more than 70 times and I guess its working.

Now . . .

I don't care about more for me.

All I want is for YOU to have more and I will work
tirelessly until you do.

This is my dream.

If you understand what I am saying this should also be your
dream for all the people on your team.

Network marketing and Success University have given us the
tools to make this dream a reality.

I am in a very privilege position and so are you . . .

We will affect many lives. We will change the world.

Remember . . .

Success with this business is simple. Just get as much
targeted traffic to your lead capture page as you possible
can and you will absolutely have success.

Your lead capture page looks like:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

How do you get traffic to your lead capture page?

Read through our team marketing "Internet MLM Success" guide
and take action.

If you don't have a copy just email your sponsor or me and
we will be sure to forward you a copy of the guide.

So let's give all we got!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. This month's co-op ads began today. Right now is the
quite before the storm. I'm warning you, so be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home