Friday, October 28, 2005

Our Secret Weapon: Let's Spread Wealth Across the Globe!

It's been while since I've sent a message out to the team.
I've been planning our next steps to continue to be the
fastest growing team at Success University.

You know me . . . Always trying to think ahead.

Here it is!

Our next step in helping the entire world achieve true
financial indpenedence:

Thanks to Jason Gazaway we now have a secret weapon to share
our message with the world.

What is it?

Viral Marketing

Viral marketing is an exciting strategy that can be highly
profitable. Like the name implies, it's a strategy that can
help get your marketing message spread across the internet
like a virus.

But we to have to do it correctly.

The truth is there is a whole lot of hype about viral
marketing and if done incorrectly the results are worthless.
If done correctly the results can be astounding. To do it
correctly we need to do two things . . .

1. Provide great and valuable information for free that
people will be proud to pass along to their friends and
family to a group of people that know and trust us.

2. You need to actively TELL people to give the information
away and give them a good reason to do so.

Well, That's exactly what we are about to do!

Here is our exclusive Viral Marketing secret weapon!

(Team Exclusive Information)

Here it is:

(Team Exclusive Information)

As you read this I am sending an email to all of my friends
and family offering this timeless classic to them and
instructing them to forward it to anyone who they think
deserves more wealth.

Here is the email that I am sending them,

(You can use it to if you want)

============================

Guys,

I just came across this great book online. You know me,
anything that I find valuable I like to pass along, so since
it's free I want to give you all a copy as well.

Here it is:

(Team Exclusive Information)

All I ask is that you pass it along to anyone and everyone
you think can benefit from it.

Thanks,

Daegan

P.S. Let me know what you think about it and who you ended
up forwarding it to if you have the time.

============================

This is viral marketing at its finest!

As you see I've branded the eBook with links to my Success
University lead capture page, so as it gets passed around
the internet it will create an ever growing stream of highly
qualified traffic and leads to my Success University site.

All this will be done for free by others and will snowball
and continue over time.

Now think if everyone on the team below you was doing the
same thing.

As a team, we could potentially create an audience of
millions within a very short period of time by simply giving
this eBook away to friends and family members and telling
them to do the same.

I will create a branded version of this eBook for you so
that you can spread this powerful information to your
friends and family and have them do the same, but because of
time constraints I must request a $30 donation for my
efforts. (As you know, all money donated will go toward
marketing and our team growth)

To use the power of viral marketing to grow your Success
University business just use the paypal link below to send
your donation along with your Success University username
and I will create a branded copy of "The Science of Getting
Rich" for you within the next 24 hours or so.

Paypal: (Team Exclusive Information)

It won't be long before the whole world knows about us!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. We have 793 people on the team in less than 4 months!
Let's keep up the momentum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home