Sunday, October 23, 2005

Our Breakout!

Our Breakout!

Team, we are on the cusp of doing some very large things in
the network marketing arena.

As of right now we have 61 people that have reserved a spot
in the team co-op. This shows massive passion for our cause.
With this type of a response there is no way that we will
ever fail.

Our team as well as Success University will be know through
the world for changing lives and it will be because of our
efforts. Think about that for a second . . .

This is monumental.

I am still looking for 19 more participants to fully
leverage this opportunity.

I will leave you with no reason not to participate. I will
help force your hands.

So far I have offered to:

Contribute ALL of my revenue from the strong sales of our
team eBook to our co-op effort.

I will give the members of the co-op complete access to my
new follow system ahead of the rest of the team.

And . . .

I will personally take the time to create a viral report
like to http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/truth.html for
everyone who participates in the team co-op free of charge
as well as show you the secret to integrating this report
seamlessly integrate it into our new follow up system so
that your prospects won't do able resist joining your team.

But guess what?

There's more . . .

I've sent emails in the past of a secret project that I am
working on that will take your team to the next level. I've
stopped allowing new people from participating in this
project, but I will open the window again. Only to those
members of the team that decide to join the team co-op.

I'm a realist . . .

I know what holds many network marketers back from taking
their network marketing business to the next level. MONEY!

Well, when this project is launched this will NEVER be a
problem again for those who are in my "inner circle". I'm
going to show these luck participant how to take money out
of the equation of creating the lifestyle that they dream of
with network marketing business.

If you want to do this yourself then I think you will want
to participate in this team co-op.

I'm putting it all out there in a way that no network
marketer has ever done before all you have to do is pick it
up.

Are you ready?

All you have to do is reserve you spot.

Here is the link . . .

Paypal: http://tinyurl.com/bebxt

If you want to use Strompay send payment to
support@internetmlmsuccess.com

I'm handing you the keys to a better way.

One a personal note:

I used to always think to myself . . . If the keys to my
financial freedom were handed to me would I know what they
looked like?

I now know that the answer to that question is yes, and it's
Success University and our team.

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. I just got an email from someone in last month's co-op
that told me that they got 6 personal sign ups from our co-
op last month (That isn't even over yet). I can't put into
words how good this email made me feel. I spent 6 months and
thousand of dollars buying and cold calling leads with
another network marketing organization and I got zero
growth. To know that I helped someone grow there business by
6 people in less than a month for only $80 is one of the
best feelings that I have ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home