Thursday, October 13, 2005

How much is each new enrollee worth to you in your business?

I want to revisit something that I briefly discussed in the
team eBook - The value of your sing ups.

I've never had anyone tell this information in any business
that I have been a part of so, I feel honored to share it
with you.

This is the truth from my statistics . . .

In the "Internet MLM Success" chapter:

The Secret to Using Pay-Per-Click Ads as a Completely Free
Automated Lead Generation Tool

I briefly talk about how to quantify the value of your new
Success University member as they join your business.

Well . . .

I think I was a little too hasty with my discussion, so I
want to elaborate on it some now.

I talked about setting the value of your sign ups to the
what they would be worth in a quick pay setting and then
working from there.

To be honest this explanation was a little shortsighted, so
let me correct my mistake while offering you the proper
paradigm for determining the value of your team members as
your team grows.

Instead of thinking of your team members in terms of a short
term pay out the more accurate way to view the value of your
sign ups it to think of them in terms of their lifetime
value.

What does "lifetime value" mean and how can you calculate
it?

We will use the Success University compensation structure as
well as my personal result to figure this out.

For every 12 people in your organization you will make $80
per month. For one year each person is going to be worth
$80 a piece to you.

Here's the math . . .

$80 x 12 months = $960 year

$960 year / 12 people = $80 a year / person

But based on my personal figures we can take this a little
further . . .

Out of my 72 signs ups 19 went out and duplicated my
success.

I have a 26% rate of duplication.

That will mean for every 12 people 3 will go out and get
more people. The truth is combined they went out and at
least got the same number of people as a combined group.

For recruiting 12 people I was getting paid for 48!

That means I was now getting three times what I originally
was getting because of the duplication factor.

My numbers change to $320 for every 12 people 1 enrolled
(Because you are getting paid for 48 which is 4 x $80)

$320 x 12 months = $3840 year

$3840 a year / 12 people = $320 year / person

So . . . you can really say that the real life time value
of a student in your organization based on one year's
membership is $320 in an ideal world.

(That's just calculating one level deep)

Now people drop out and some produce more than other so of
course you want give yourself a buffer in terms of how much
each new team member is worth.

Well, even if you want to play conservative and cut this
value in half. The lifetime value of a student in your
organization is still going to be $160 a year which is not
bad at all.

I bet you never thought that your sign ups could be so
valuable did you?

Well you should.

Think from this perspective when doing your prospecting
online or off and you will make millions in network
marketing I promise you.

Think about it . . .

If you started a PPC campaign using this value I guarantee
you that you would get a sign up before you hit that cap
every single time.

Luckily for us a lot less. . .

Matt Morris has put together the most efficient business
building system on the planet.

Rough estimates from the team co-op show use getting new
team members for around $8 a piece.

That's 200% below our cap for guaranteed success!

I don't know about you but I'm taking this information
straight to the bank and I'm going to be a recruiting
machine for however long it takes as long as our numbers are
so favorable.

BTW . . .

I know you're probably thinking . . .

"Daegan, I don't have $160 to pay to get one prospect so
what am I supposed to do?"

Simple,

Money is just a way of quantifying productivity. If you
don't have the money up the productivity and you will
receive the same rewards.

There are many free ways to market your business both online
and off. Use them and be highly productive with them and you
will create the same results.

It does not take large amounts of money to have success
here, just a large ambition and a whole lot of productivity.


Take this information to the bank. I promise you I will.

Remember success with this business is simple.

Continually and consistently get as much traffic to your
lead capture page as possible and your success is
guaranteed.

Your lead capture page looks like:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

How do you get traffic to the lead capture page?

Our team "Internet MLM Success" guide will teach you
everything that you need to know.

If you don't have a copy send me an email at
da3gan@gmail.com and I'll get one sent over to you
ASAP.

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. I've gotten so many request for the viral report that I
put out last week that I cannot keep up with them, so I
changed the system so that you all can use and create them
yourselves. This will also increase their viral nature of
the report and the speed at which it can spread. If you
requested a copy in the last few days please go to
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/norisk.html and create on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home