Saturday, October 01, 2005

CASE STUDY FROM WARREN

===================================
This is a message from your Success University upline and team
directory Daegan Smith.
===================================

[Here is a case study form one of my favorite team leaders!]

I joined Daegan's team on 11th July '05 willing to give it my
best shot for a two week trial period to see how it would go.
In the first 2 days I set up a Google Adwords campaign and set
it loose.

Prospects started signing up on the 4th day - just two
then 4 the next, then 6 and averaged 5-6 a day for the rest
of the trial. On the 8th day I received my first
downline enrollment placed there by someone above me then
one more on the 14th day.

This seemed pretty slow to me. I only had 2 in my
downline at the end of the trial - none of them
personally enrolled and I had been advertising on
Google Adwords flat out for the 14 day free trial - I
had set myself a goal of getting at least one personal
enrollment by the end of the trial period so I felt
pretty discouraged then.

I had had about 50 prospects click on my ads and sign
in to my lead capture page but none had enrolled - so what
did I do - like an idiot I pulled out!

I canceled my enrollment and told Daegan I didn't
think it could work for me - He of course did his best to
dissuade me but I was reluctant to commit any money to it if
it was not going to deliver results.

Well I chewed it over for 8 days - keeping an eye on
what was happening in the team blog - with a growing
feeling that maybe I had been too hasty - On the 7th
day I wrote to Daegan and asked if it was possible to
be reinstated - (when I canceled there was a message
saying "Are you sure this is what you want to do? Do
you want to pull out permanently or at the end of the
month?" Of course I canceled permanently - so I really
didn't expect to get reinstated)

Well to my astonishment they did reinstate me but not
only that - They let me retain my original position and
when I logged back in to my Back Office I found that 10 more
people had been added to my downline while I had been out
and 22 more prospects had logged on at my sign up page !!!

Boy was glad I had come back in - I kicked off my Google ads
again and four days later had my first two personal
enrollments on the same day, then another two days later.
Nine days later I got another. Five days after that one more
then the ad-co-op ads started to kick in.

It was now 22nd of August and I had 5 personal enrollments
and 58 others had been placed in my downline by those above
me. It was exactly 6 weeks since I had joined up.

When the Team Ad co-op ads came on stream I had 5 personal
enrollments in 3 days and another 4 two days later. Since
then I have averaged approximately one new personal
enrollment a day and my downline has grown to 286 at this
point - 6th September - only 8 weeks since joining.

I have drawn a graph of my downline growth over time
and it covers the wall in front of my desk - it starts off
very flat for the first three weeks - remember I was out of
it altogether for the third week - In the 4th week my graph
takes off at an 80 degree angle and heads for the ceiling..

I have run out of wall now so have stopped adding to
it..stapling graph paper to the ceiling gets a bit out
of hand..

Needless to say I am totally committed now to taking
this as far as it can go and with the support of my upline
Daegan it will go far!

-Warren Fransham
www.createincomeforlife.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home