Wednesday, September 28, 2005

495 and Counting!

Welcome back,

Our momentum continues to be phenomenal. It’s been less than three
Months and our team is quickly approaching critical mass!

We are by far the fast growing team at Success University.

Remember this business is incredibly simple. All you have to do is
Get as much traffic as you possible can to your Success University
Lead capture page and the system will take care of the rest.

Your lead capture page link looks like:

http://www.”username”.successuniversity.com/new

And . . .

There’s NO guesswork involved in getting traffic to you lead
Capture page because the blog and ebook teach you absolutely
Everything you need to be successful as an internet network
Marketer.

Just follow the directions found in these two resources and do
Them consistently and your business no option but to grow . . .
And grow fast.

Some advice,

If you want to grow a team under you quickly I suggest the
Following two tactics described in the team eBook.

§ Send 4- 7 solo ads to Directory of Ezine newsletters
§ Set up a pay per click campaign with Google or Overture

If you do these two things consistently for the next month I
Guarantee that you will generate at least 5 – 10 new sign up
In your business this month.

Let me give you all a little bit of an update on the co-op,

I’ve posted an detailed description of the co-op fund distribution
So far this month on the blog. We are about 50% spent and I decided
Till the end of this week.

The team has grown by 40 new sign ups since the beginning of the
Co-op, so we’re on the right track!

Another update,

I’ve change the look of the team blog to make it easier to use.

http://www.turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

I have quite a bit planned for the team in the near future, these are
Exciting times!

Whether desire just a few hundred additional dollars a month or
True financial freedom you hold the key in your hand right now,
And I will do everything I can to help you achieve your end.

As long you don’t give up on your dreams I will never give up
On you, so let’s build this thing big!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
da3gan@gmail.com
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com


P.S. If you don’t have a copy of the team “Internet Network Marketing
Success” eBook, just send me an email and let me know who your
Immediate upline is and I will get you copy in the next 24 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home