Friday, October 07, 2005

I made a believer out of him!

A little personal story for you!

I've been involved with network marketing for the past two
years of my life and when I first told my father that I was
getting into it he immediately chastised me for it.

He had good reason . . .

Someone very close to him and me lost their shirt attempting
to achieve their financial dreams through network marketing.
This experience caused my father a great deal of heartache
and pain. I could tell by how emotionally strong his
response was to my news.

So I listened to his objections and simply said, "But dad .
. . that's not me!" He didn't want any part of it. All he
wanted me to do was cut my "loses" and run the other way.

I left his home that day feeling two things:

1. I knew network marketing worked and he was wrong.
2. I had to keep my business dealing to myself for both of
us.

Fast forward a few years and few experiences later and I had
done just that.

I spent more hours and thought on my network marketing
business than I had on any other part of my life (except
work Clarence :). I haven't learned everything, but I know
quite a bit about the subject of network marketing, and even
more about the subject of internet network marketing.

I hadn't spoken to my father about any of this until last
night.

Until last night he had no idea off all the success our team
has been seeing, but when I finally let him in on what we
were doing guess what he said?

Son . . . I'm proud of you.

To my surprise, I had won a supporter in the toughest of
places.

If you have negative influences in your life, but you know
in your heart what you're doing is right put the blinders on
and simply lead by example and don't stop until you achieve
your dreams.

Another exciting piece of news . . .

I spoke with CEO and president of Success University Matt
Morris yesterday and he was so impressed with what we've
been doing as a time he offered me the opportunity to teach
our teams marketing methods at the November conference. You
guys know what I said . . . Heck yeah I'm gonna do it!

So, I'm gonna need your support. I've never spoke to a crowd
of hundreds before. It would help to have some familiar
folks out there. If you can, try to make it to the
conference this November. It would truly mean the world to
me.

Remember . . .

Success with this business is simple. Just get as much
targeted traffic to your lead capture page as you possible
can and you will absolutely have success.

Your lead capture page looks like:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

How do you get traffic to your lead capture page?

Read through our team marketing "Internet MLM Success" guide
and take action.

If you don't have a copy just email your sponsor or me and
we will be sure to forward you a copy of the guide.

That's it for today.

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Personal Development Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home