Monday, October 03, 2005

This weeks agenda!

===================================
This is a message from your Success University upline and Team
Directory Daegan Smith.
===================================

Guys,

Every morning I wake up and think about the tools that we've
been given to create powerful life changing growth in our lives
here at Success University and I'm left speechless. I'm
eternally thankful to Matt Morris for what he's put together
here for our success. I've made it my duty to do everything
in my power to help spread this gift in any way possible.

The education is priceless and the marketing system we have
is the best in the world.

Don't underestimate what you have in our hands. If you're
ready to truly make the decision to change your life using
what we have here I strongly suggest you upgrade to a
premium status and make a commitment to bettering your
financial future. You will not regret it.

All change starts with a simple decision . . . so take some
time today to think about your vision and what you really
want out of life. Once you have this vision crystal clear in
your mind's eye don't let it go and do everything in your
power to make it happen.

If you do this your success is guaranteed.

I'll be here with you every single step of the way. I'm so
excited for what's to come!

Here is what I have planned this week:

I'm going to be placing the remainder of this month's co-op
ads and I'll update it on it on the team blog.

I'm going to be putting together a new resource that you are
going to love and will take our team growth to the next
level.

I've got a little secret project I'm working on that will
truly shock the world of network marketing. If you want more
information on this review the blog post "What's your
vision?"

BTW . . . I've moved the team blog to

http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/blog.html

I'll update the team prospecting email to reflect this
change as well as ad a few other powerful prospecting
resources. (We're going to give prospects so many reason to
join our team that they won't be able to refuse)

I'm just so excited and I hope you are too.

Never give up on your vision and I assure you that I will
NEVER give up on you. You need to know that I only see
success in your future and I'm going to do everything in my
power to make this happen.

To the top!

Daegan Smith
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
Personal Development Director
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/blog.html
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home