Monday, October 10, 2005

My commitment is 100%

You must know that you have a fanatic on your hands!

Everything I do is to make our team the largest and most
successful team of internet network marketers on the planet.

When people think about internet network marketing they will
think of us.

Every thought I think . . .

Every action I take . . .

Every dollar I make . . .

Goes to the growth and development of our business and our
way of creating financial independence on the net.

Realize,

All the revenue I make goes into our growth.

I only do one thing with the cash I generate via the growth
of our team.

I put it in the bank until I find useful information and or
software to take use the next level and then I buy it and
put into action for the betterment of all.

Everything I learn and test is for one purpose:

Our teams' growth!

Take this vision and apply to your business.

If you learn something that works well for you . . . teach
me so I can teach it to everyone on the team.

I only see one thing.

Us going straight to the top.

It's gonna be a fun ride!

That being said . . .

Remember success with this business is simple.

Continually and consistently get as much traffic to your
lead capture page as possible and your success is
guaranteed.

Your lead capture page looks like:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Personal Development Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. I have a HUGE project coming up in the next month. We
are going to do something that has NEVER been done in the
world of network marketing. It will spread our team's
message and prosperity across the world and help put a
significant amount of front end cash in a lucky few members
of the team pocket. If you want in send me a quick email to
da3gan@gmail.com and I'll add you to the announcement list
so you are kept up to date on this revolutionary
undertaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home