Saturday, October 22, 2005

We're Over Half Way There!

After last night's team message our number of reserved co-op
spots went from 16 to 43 so we are well on our way of having
the 80 share holders that we are looking for.

Remember my offer . . .

If we get 80 people in the co-op I will devote 100% of the
revenue from the recent promotion of "Internet MLM Success"
by Matt Morris to the co-op for this month.

But . . .

If you guys are starting to get know me you know that's not
the end of the story.

So to sweeten the pot even further I'm going to let the co-
op members in on a little secret.

I've been quietly testing a follow up series for our team
that has been showing some very promising results.

I was not planning on rolling this out to the team until
next month, but for those of you that decide to join our co-
op I will give access to this system a little bit ahead of
the rest of the team. (After all you deserve it . . . )

What you don't realize is you probably have a gold mine
sitting in your Success University back office.

You see, all your leads are listed there and so far we have
not had or really needed an effective system to follow up
with these people over the course of several promotional
emails.

Never the less there is opportunity there that we are
leaving on the table, so . . .

I saw that there was an opportunity here to increase our
leads to sign up conversion, so I went out and did some
research and came up with a strong follow up emails series
which I am in the process of testing with some very good
results.

I like to be thorough before you unveiling something new to
the team, so I was going to wait until next month to fully
unveil this system to the team, but the truth is there is no
reason that you cannot use this system right now and come up
with your own stats.

So to give you an additional reason to join the co-op I will
give you access to this follow series now instead of later.

Plus . . .

Remember the viral reports?

http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/truth.html

Well, I have found an ingenious way to incorporate these
into the follow series to further leverage our resources and
give our prospects even more reasons to join our team.

After initially creating and hosting these pages on my
hosting I realized that the process of creating them was
more time than I had, so I left the burden of creating and
hosting the report in your hands.

It was suggest by several members of the team that I should
continue to create these reports, but charge team members
for my time and effort. I didn't want to do it because I
would rather have you guys spending your advertising fund on
ads, so I put the idea on hold.

Now,

As another reason to join the co-op I am going to personally
create one of these pages for each of you and I am going to
show you exactly how to integrate into the email follow up
series I'm going to unveil to you.

When you see what I've come up with it will definitely put a
smile on your face.

It's a big time idea, and again something that I have never
seen done in the network marketing world before.

I'm so excited I've got the jitters.

All I see is success for us all!

Get your co-op share NOW.

Paypal: http://tinyurl.com/bebxt

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. I have received several emails from team member in the
past day or so. I will get to them within the next couple of
days. Specially, Jennifer I haven't forgotten your email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home