Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm a changed man

=======================
This is a message form you upline director in Success
University Daegan Smith and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
=======================

I just got back from the Success University conference and I
am a changed man.

It's 2:52 AM here in Washington DC, but I had to get this
message out to the team.

I resolve is now 1000% times as strong as it was before
going to the conference. I am going to do everything in my
power to make sure everyone on my team makes a whole lot of
money.

You may only have an a small notion of what I'm talking
about right now, but things will become crystal clear in the
coming weeks.

Let me just say this . . .

You are in the right place at the right time and associated
with the right people.

Things are already very exciting we now have 936 people on
the team and we are the fastest growing team as Success
University by far, but mark my words things are going to get
MUCH MUCH better.

After speaking to Matt Morris on several occasion I now know
that Success University is going to make many of us very
very wealth people. Be on the lookout for a few emails from
Matt in the next few days and be sure to be on the
conference calls on Tuesday and Wednesday so that you can
know what I now know about where Success University is going
and how it is going to make many of us, in Matt's words,
insane amounts of money.

Hold your dreams tight to your heart and don't look back.

I've learned many things at the conference that will
increase our rate of success exponentially. I will be adding
to our teams strategy and success s guide in the next few
weeks.

I will continue to distribute the teams/ co-op funds and
provide exact details of the teams co-op in the near future.
(If you don't know what I'm talking about head over to the
blog and click the team co-op link for more information)

I'm without words for what to come . . .

Remember . . .

Success with this business is simple. Just get as much
targeted traffic to your lead capture page as you possible
can and you will absolutely have success.

Your lead capture page looks like:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

How do you get traffic to your lead capture page?

Read through our team marketing "Internet MLM Success" guide
and take action.

If you don't have a copy just email your sponsor or me and
we will be sure to forward you a copy of the guide.

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. I apologize for not getting back to many people of the
past few days, but I have been extremely busy at the
conference and I have not had the opportunity to address all
of your need. I will respond in full in the next 48 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home