Friday, November 25, 2005

#1 Spot

=======================
This is a message from your upline director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
=======================

The October - Noverember Co-op is finished!

All ads are set . . . but they are not all done.

In my estimations, only about 60% of our ad exposue has been
realized for this co-op. those of you with a share will
receive traffic based on your share as noted below. Between
Oct 20 and today our team has grown by over 330 people and
it will continue to grow because of your efforts and our
team co-op.

I will open the next window for enrollment in the co-op on
December 1st, but I will update you on that in the near
future.

All details for our most recent co-op are noted below.

To the top and beyond!

Details:

78,196 clicks so far and roughly 750 click for each member
of the co-op so far.

Total cost: $14400.59

When I said I was going to pay my fair share for this months
co-op I meant it. We had a little bit over $8000 of
contribution from the team and the rest I contributed. I
want as many of you as possible to succeed and I hope you
now see the degree to which I mean this.

Cost breakdown:

[Team Exclusive]

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home