Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The deadline is only a few hours away!

We are very close to the $10k mark before my contribution
and I mean like $15 away!

We are force that cannot and will not ever be stopped!

Here is what to expect if you joined the team co-op and
you've sent a confirmation email to my email address at
da3gan@gmail.com.

If you sent in an email and you're wondering whether or not
I received it. Most likely I did and here is how you will
know.

Within the next 48 hours you will receive an email from me
just saying "Got you covered" and I will include your bonus
copy of "Forum Fortunes" in that email as well.

After I get the URL rotator set up I will begin placing ads.
I've already put in an order for a brand new solo ad to hit
the ezines hard.

We're gearing up for this to be a very big month!

We are going to hit every major ezine that I can get my
hands on with our new fresh hard hitting solo ad.

We're going to get at least 150 articles written and
distributed to generate long term viral traffic that should
last for months and even years to come.

We're going to set up a major PPC campaign at both Google
and Overture and we may even experiment with a few of the
smaller PPC as well.

We are going to continue using all the online contextual ads
that have been producing results.

And much more.

After all ads are placed I will send a detailed email
updating the entire team on where the ads have been placed
and when they are set to go out.

So, for now look out for an email from me in the next 2 days
updating you if you've joined the co-op.

I have a quick case study for you as well.

One of the best things about being on a team of so many
savvy business builders is that you learn so many new ways
to do business.

So here is a new trick from John Peterson. I have not tried
this method myself, but he has been able to generate 6 sign
ups in the past month passively.

It's a pretty nifty little idea on using ebay to generate
free traffic to your Success University lead capture page.

===============================

Daegan,

Here is what I do to generate Leads thru EBAY.

I create a auction for an Item, I am selling odds and end
that I no longer want or need.

Then on my auction page I invite people to my ABOUT ME page
where I have a banner for Success U. along with some other
things that I am involved with.

Here is a link to one of my auctions so you can see first
hand how I am doing this.

http://tinyurl.com/86p68

(The page is pretty big, but if you scroll down you will see
how John invites people to his about me page and attracts
them to his Success University lead capture page using this
method)

Ebay, You MUST invite people to your about me page,

YOU CANNOT LINK FROM THE MAIN AUCTION PAGE.

Hope this helps,

John

===============================

The most powerful part to me is John normally sells most of
his items so he gets this traffic to his Success University
lead capture page and get's paid on the front end to do it!

Who ever knew auctioning off odd's and ends could lead to
generating sign ups at in a Network Marketing company?

Just some food for thought . . .

Remember, success is very simple with this business.

All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead capture page on a consistent and persistent basis:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and the rest will take care of itself.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?

Ask your upline for a copy of our team guide "Internet MLM
Success" and that's the best place to start!

Let's take this once in a lifetime opportunity and achieve
more than you ever thought possible!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
Skype: da3gan & 202-470-6719
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. People kept telling me to join Skype and I kept on
saying that I would get to it. I should have done it a long
time ago. If you don't have a Skype account I think you
should seriously consider getting one. I joined Skype
yesterday to deal with my mounting cell phone bills and it's
great! From now on try to either reach me through Skype as
da3gan or 202-470-6719!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home