Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Deadline!

=======================
This is a message from your upline director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

Since my last email to the team we have had 17 more share
reserved for this month's co-op. As it stands we are over
the 100 member mark and so I personally commit to adding 30%
towards the total value of the team co-op.

If you are teetering on the edge of whether or not to
purchase a share or not you have about 24 more hours to make
your final decision.

I have more thing to for you to consider. . .

It is my goal to serve you in the best way that I possibly
can, so I offer you this:

I want all of the risk of the success of this month's co-op
to fall on me and our team leader's shoulders and not yours.
If you decide to join the team co-op I will make it
completely risk free.

If at the end of the month's co-op you feel as if I have not
gotten an adequate number of leads or at least one sign up
from your involvement I will personally pay for your share
in next month's co-op.

I want to help guarantee your success in any way that I
possibly can. This an offer I make to hold to that
commitment.

Reserve your share now to share in our team's success.

Or just click below to join via PayPal!

Exclusive

Or just click below to join via StormPay!

Exclusive

We will use Paypal and Stormpay to handle all of our funds
as it is a very secure way to handle large sums of money
online and almost every ezine publisher accepts Paypal and
Stormpay payment.

After you send your payment to reserve your share just
send me an email to da3gan@gmail.com with your Name #
of shares and SU username.

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
http://www.rise2thetop.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
blog: http://www.turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
Yahoo IM: daegan_smith@yahoo.com

P.S. If you have attempted to contact me via email in the
last few days and I have not responded as of yet. I will answer
it as soon as I can get to it, just have a little patience I
will get to it as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home