Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Our team online conference and updates!

=======================
This is a message from your upline director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
=======================

I'm sure many of you who were not able to attend last night
teleconference have been wondering . . .

How did it go?

Our first team online conference went GRRREAT! I had a blast
meeting everyone for the first time. We had people from ever
corner of the world attend and I'm sure we'll have even more
next time.

Just getting to finally meet so many of you in that forum
was truly priceless and I thank all of you that were able to
attend for being their full of energy and questions.

The conference lasted for a little over an hour and we were
able to trouble shoot and really get to meet.

I answered many many pressing questions and I met many many
outstanding people from all across the world, so I think it
was time well spent.

I had my trusty sidekick and team leader Trent Brownrigg
there to help fill in the whole on anything that I missed
and I actually learned quite a few new tricks myself.

So all I can say is I can't wait until next Thusday at
8:30pm EST to the next teleconference!

============================

Our Agenda is as follows . . .

Greetings and updates (5min)
Getting started: The Basic (15 min)
Strategies for working with a limited budget (15 min)
Sharing Team Successes and Failures (15 min)
Technology (10 min)
General Questions and Closing Words (5 min or as long as you
need)

============================

I have also decided that I will leave the team's online
conference room open Monday thru Friday from 6pm to 9pm EST
(as long as my computer is working) so you all can check in
and ask questions or just chat with each other or me during
that time.

The link to download our team's online conference room is as
follows

[Team Exclusive]

(Make sure you have your pop blockers turned off when trying
to access the above link)

If that first link doesn't work for you try this one:

[Team Exclusive]

Other news . . .

It's that time once again team!

We will open to doors for enrollment in the team co-op
tomorrow. I'm excited just thinking about it!

I'll get you all the details tomorrow. It's time to push
full steam ahead and I have some new surprise that I am
planning on including in next month's co-op to that our our
message of success even farther.

Remember, success is very simple with this business.

All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead
capture page on a consistent basis:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and
the rest will take care of itself.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?

Just send an email to [Team Exclusive] for a copy of our
team guide "Internet MLM Success" and that's the best place
to start!

Let's take this once in a lifetime opportunity and achieve
more than you ever thought possible!

Once you believe in your heart you will have massive success
with your Success University business you will. That's the
simple truth.

So make up your mind and dare to achieve more than you ever
thought possible and I and your upline will be there with
you ever step of the way!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. DO NOT waste your time or advertising dollars on things
like FFA networks, safelists, or traffic exchanges, or any
other marketing solution that looks to easy or free to be
true.

You will only waste your time and your money and frustrate
yourself at your lack of progress. Stick to the stuff in the
team eBook. The eBook is based on tried and true online
marketing principles that consistently work in every
industry.

P.P.S. We grew by another 12 people so far today so steady
the ship goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home