Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's been a long time! (Case Study - Anton Roy)

=======================
This is a message from your upline Director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

Team,

My last message to you all was back on the 22 of December. I
hope you all are having a fantastic holiday season. I took
Christmas day off, but besides that I have been here working
for our success.

The co-op is almost fully distributed. Out of our $12,000 we
have $3,000 left to distribute. This will be finished within
the week.

Members of the co-op expect to receive traffic leads and
sign ups from your share purchase through January as well as
our paid ads have not been fully delivered as of yet.

Our team growth has remained string through the holiday
season. We had a slow day on Christmas as is to be expected
with only 4 new team members joining, but we made up for it
handsomely the day after with 22 new members of the team.

Over the past 5 days we have grown by 67 people. Not bad for
the slow time of the year.

2006 is going to be an extremely strong year for us. I am
putting together plans and taking actions to insure this as
we speak.

More details on this in the near future.

A few things we will be adding to the co-op next month:

A complete and concise free viral report system
(as discussed below)

Offline marketing via postcards

Benchmark Press Releases

Guys . . .

By the time we are finished making our mark in the world of
network marketing things will never be the same. My vision
is one of complete and total success for ever member of the
team who wants it.

I will put all the tools you will need in front of you so
that all that you have to do is pick them up and use the
ones that best fit your needs.

This means I will be creating additional resources for you
and opening whole new realms of advertising to you. It will
be exciting to say the least.

I want each and every one of you to be able to leave your
own unique mark and set your own unique path to success.

One more thing of note before our case study for the day . .
.

I've started a new blog in which I will post all of our
team's co-op articles so that we have them in one central
location and we create an additional stream of traffic and
leads from a resource that we already have.

After having a long discussion with one of our new team
leaders Elizabeth Adams I found this idea to be an ingenious
way to create additional targeted traffic for the co-op.

http://internet-success-articles.blogspot.com

==================================

Case Study: Team Leader Anton Roy

here is my case about

Using PPC in a different way...

A quick and rather low cost method (thinking ROI) to get new
prospects to your Success University business, is to promote
our methods rather than our business.

Listen...

I know that 97% are struggling out there with their MLM
business, and honestly I want to tap into that market (they
are all listening to the education Success University offers
anyway).

We're talking millions of people (since Success University
is a global opportunity). I have been there myself - hotel
meetings, begging people to come to a presentation, being a
prospecting tool for my former upline rather than an expert
my self and many people are donating money to their company
(why not donate to charity instead?). Success University is
my fourth MLM company - the others didn't do it 'the
Internet way'.

But, what I am doing is, I use the viral report for Internet
MLM Success (the free eBook) - and promote that as a method
for building a business, any MLM business. I have only done
it for about one month, so it's difficult to give any
precise data about it, since it has only been tested one
month. But one lead will cost about $2-$3, and there are
some different choices they can make.

1. Get the free report and do nothing (or opt-out)
2. Get the free report and buy the eBook (Daegan has an
affiliate program for that)
3. Get the free report and join Success University because
they realize, that their

company's marketing method is no good. And later on realize
that we have got cooking and become more exited, because
their experiences in the past.

Everything runs with an auto-responder, so I'm not really
using any time on that part. I just try to optimize my
keywords now.

So for example if a Usana distributor (from a personal
standpoint, I have nothing to do with Usana. It is only used
as an example) was searching for Usana on Google, my ad will
show - again promoting the marketing method NOT Success
University...

The ad can look like this

Explode Your Usana (Keyword) Downline
How To Add 10-15 Usana (Keyword) Distributor A Day
Find Out How ! Free Report !

or

Help To All Usana (Keyword) Distributors
Free Report ! Secrets Of How To Add 10-15
Usana (Keyword) Distributors In Your Downline A Day

or something like that, this is only quick examples - use
the word/phrases: How To, Find Out, Secrets, Tips, Never
Revealed Until Now... Remember the best way to get people to
want to know more about what you have is to:
1 Promise them something unbelievable (adding 10-15 reps a
day would have been unbelievable to me three months ago, but
Daegan is doing it) or
2. Scare them to death, and then offer them the solution to
their problem.

Data after one month (24 days):

- max. $0.3 per click
- leads 57 leads (240 have been on the page, I use Adminder)
- CTR is 1,4% (I need to make that better, after the first
month of testing),
- 5 sign-ups in Success University
- one has opted-out of my list, but the rest will still get
the broadcasts, when the auto-responder is out of messages.

Best of all is that these Success University students are
networkers before ever even being presented to Success
University. I look very much forward to helping each and
everyone of them with succeeding. Because I have been there
my self, struggling with my previous MLM Business - so I'm
thinking of this campaign as a 'helping hand' for other
networkers.

And please don't go out there everyone and click on my ad...

To our success
Anton Roy

========================

Remember, success is very simple with this business.

All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead capture page on a consistent basis:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and the rest will take care of itself.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?

Just send an email to [Exclusive] for a copy of our
team guide "Internet MLM Success" and that's the best place
to start!

Once you believe in your heart you will have massive success
with your Success University business you will. That's the
simple truth.

So make up your mind and dare to achieve more than you ever
thought possible and I and your upline will be there with
you ever step of the way!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home