Thursday, December 15, 2005

Can you see what I see?

=======================
This is a message from your upline Director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

I haven't sent out a team message in a few days, but it's
only because I've been hard at work growing our business.

First let me take a second to formally introduce myself.

My name is Daegan Smith. I was born one September 8, 1980 in
Washington DC. I may make some of you basketball fans out
there upset, but I attended Duke University and I received a
BS is Pharmacology and a minor in Chemistry. I wrestled in
both high school and college.



I currently have a beautiful girlfriend Kim.



Besides her and my family you and Success University are my
passion.

Introductions aside . . .

Matt Morris is positioning Success University to be the top
Network Marketing and Personal Development Company in the
world, so I'm positioning us at the top Network Marketing
TEAM in the world.

There is work to be done to do this . . .

We all have to grow together.

What I mean is this,

I've recently begun training to conduct our own team online
sales conferences and direct mail campaigns.

These are two crucial marketing areas that the other Success
University teams are not currently optimizing. So we will .
. .

You see,

We have to have as many advertising venues open to our
message as possible to continue to be the fast growing team
in Success University and in the world of network marketing
and these will be crucial to our growth.

I will have a sale page created specially for this purpose.
Our team members won't only get access to Success University
and its marketing system. By joining our team the entire
world will be our team's market and you will know how to tap
it.

I will not accept anything less than creating millionaires
on our team and I will work tirelessly until we create
dozens of them if not more.

I will grow and so will you.

Network Marketing will never be the same once we've had our
say. I guarantee it.

Freedom and Financial Independence are on the menu for us
all.

All we will have to do is order it. (I've already place my
order. Have you?)

I want to stop for a second to discuss the co-op.

I am almost finished with placing our team's solo ads. They
will be sent for the remainder of the month and into
January, so members of this month's co-op will receive
traffic for a very long time.

Along with this I've had 175 articles commissioned to be
written for us this month. We will be everywhere online as
we keep up this sort of web presence.

We are setting up a system that will generate traffic
perpetually into the future.

Next on the agenda will be PPC and our secret weapon.

I've hired a professionally qualified Adwords coach to
insure we maximize this as an opportunity and we can
continue it at highly levels into the foreseeable future.

I will work on this project for the rest of the month, but
in the mean time I have a secret weapon to discuss with you
all.

I had the opportunity to speak with Rachel Long last week to
discuss what she's doing to create such success.. She is
Success University's top recruiter. She alone has recruited
over 650 people.

650 people! That's off the scale. No one does that!

By the way Bernard Assayas. Success University's top
recruiter for last month recruited 175 people and he did it
by following Rachel's method. Along with this it was a big
topic at the Success University Advisory meeting this week
because of it's powerful effectiveness.

She told me her secret. (Here mistake)

So I'm going to tell you.

It's so simple.

We are using it for this month's co-op and every co-op there
after, but for those you who are leaders in your own right I
want to give this method to you as well.

Here it is . . .

There is an autoresponder our there called Getresponse which
you can view here:

http://www.getresponse.com/index/da3gan

Truth be told, I prefer Aweber over Getresponse, but that's
besides the point.

Getresponse has an option for you to buy leads in there back
office to be automatically added to your autoresponder. You
can order them in varying quantities. As far as the co-op is
concerned we are will be going to the top!

All Rachel does is she order leads and then has them added
to her autoresponder to be followed up with over 30 days
continuously. She orders 500 lead a day and has them added
to her autoresponder and as a result of her follow up system
she gets loads of sign ups for it.

Simple and effective to say the least.

But . . . It's not cheap.

I've done a test run with co-op and the result are very very
strong. If you want give it a try you can learn her entire
system by going to http://www.incomecollege.com/ and click
on the link "how to promote"

I offer this piece of valuable information to all of you.
Use it wisely.

Other than that . . .

I have heard a few emails with questions about retention.
Retention is about 60% which is very good, but I have put to
together somethig that will increase this number
significantly. (I told Matt Morris about it and he was left
speechless.)

You will get paid for all of you hard work and you will get
paid for all of your hard work for a long time if I have
anything to do with it.

More on this later.

We are cutting edge network marketing. We are the trend
setters.

Can you see what I see?

Remember, success is very simple with this business.

All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead capture page on a consistent basis:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and the rest will take care of itself.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?

Just send an email to [Exclusive] for a copy of our
team guide "Internet MLM Success" and that's the best place
to start!

Let's take this once in a lifetime opportunity and achieve
more than you ever thought possible!

Once you believe in your heart you will have massive success
with your Success University business you will. That's the
simple truth.

So make up your mind and dare to achieve more than you ever
thought possible and I and your upline will be there with
you ever step of the way!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

P.S. I got called up for an upline support call tonight by
one of our new team member and future team leads, Ben
Stephens, after one of Success University's conference
calls where I gave a testimonial. Everyone please use me
when you need be for this!

P.P.S. If you have article post them on our new team article
site http://www.netmnlmarticles.com (More info on this
later).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home