Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Holidays from Daegan!

=======================
This is a message from your upline Director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

This message will be short and sweet.

We are still growing like crazy, 17 people yesterday, and we
have much to look forward to into the New Year.

I'm personally evaluating myself and what I've done last
year to identify the strongest positive and negative values
that have played into my personal growth last year.

I will keep and strengthen the good and do my best to
replace those values that were holding me back in one regard
or another.

I plan for 2006 to be a year of explosive growth in my life
and for our team.

I challenge each of you to evaluate yourself in the same
regard to ensure your own positive personal growth.

It's my honor to have been able to help so many of you thus
far and I commit that I will only do better as time
progresses.

I only see success in your future and I won't stop until you
have it.

I have a gift for you all.

I suggest you reread the chapter in your distributor guide
on article marketing and then use what I am about to give
you to create your own unique presence online.

Your gift is called the Ezine Article Toolkit:

http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/[Exclusive]

(Copy and paste the above link into your web browser to
download and then extract the file to use this tool I find
invaluable.)

Ezine Article Toolkit walks you through every step of
writing a professional quality article for online
distribution and gives you a simple fill in the blank
template to create as many articles as you want.

You'll love it!

Happy Holidays to all and I'll be in touch again soon with a
very powerful success case study from one of our rising team
leaders Anton Roy.

Remember, success is very simple with this business.

All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead capture page on a consistent basis:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and the rest will take care of itself.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?

Just send an email to [Exclusive] for a copy of our
team guide "Internet MLM Success" and that's the best place
to start!

Once you believe in your heart you will have massive success
with your Success University business you will. That's the
simple truth.

So make up your mind and dare to achieve more than you ever
thought possible and I and your upline will be there with
you ever step of the way!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home