Monday, December 19, 2005

It's 1:11pm and our team has grown by 26 so far today!

=======================
This is a message from your upline Director in Success
University, Daegan Smith, and this message is going out to
everyone on my team up to six levels below. Read this
message very closely and pass it on to your teams.
======================

Our momentum remains extremely strong and I will do
everything I can to keep it going.

An update on the Co-op:

All solo ads have been placed and will run between now and
January 17th.

I've set up a preliminary PPC campaign with Google. After
testing and tweaking it a bit I will transpose the data over
to Overture to start a campaign there as well.

I've made an initial lead purchase at GetResponse to test
Rachel Long's, Success University's top recruiter with over
650 personal sign ups, powerful email marketing method and I
will be making subsequent purchases overt the next two weeks
on behalf of the co-op.

For more information on Rachel's method check out the team
blog at:

http://www.turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com

I'm also testing an alternate source for high volume email
marketing going into the future. If this method proves
effective I will open to the entire team in the next few
months.

So for those of you in the co-op expect traffic and leads
about the next month and a half based on you co-op purchase.

Other updates:

Our next team meeting will take place this Tuesday at 8pm. I
had to postpone it from this weekend to manage the co-op.

I will send out the online conference room link along
with the meeting agenda tomorrow.

I released a free viral report to the team last week which
unfortunately had a few errors. I will correct these errors
and redistribute the report in the next few days.

Other than that I just want to wish everyone on the team
Happy Holidays and thank you all for all of your hard work.

I will be in touch again very soon.

Remember, success is very simple with this business.

All you have to do is get as much targeted traffic to your
lead capture page on a consistent basis:

http://www.username.successuniversity.com/new

Then give your growing team as much support as you possibly
can and the rest will take care of itself.

How do you get target traffic to your lead capture page?

Just send an email to [Exclusive] for a copy of our
team guide "Internet MLM Success" and that's the best place
to start!

Once you believe in your heart you will have massive success
with your Success University business you will. That's the
simple truth.

So make up your mind and dare to achieve more than you ever
thought possible and I and your upline will be there with
you ever step of the way!

To the top,

Daegan Smith
Success University Director
202-321-4198
Silver Spring, MD
Email: da3gan@gmail.com
http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com
http://www.comlev.successuniversity.com/new
Blog: http://turnkeyinternetbusiness.blogspot.com
MSN IM: da3gan@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home