Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A common question you might get while prospecting:

Ive gotten this question a few time before
and Warren Fransham just sent me an email
asking me what do in this situation, so
I thought I would share with you all what I
do in this situation.

===============================

Question:

One of the opt ins I received on 07/25 has
emailed me today asking if its possible to pay
by money order as he doesn't have a credit
card. Do you know if this is possible"

===============================

My response:

If your proespect does not have a credit card
it's pretty much a no go. I've had a few
porspects ask me the same question.

I tell them that their best solution is to
find a close friend or family member that they
can trust to pay their fees and then just pay
them back the cash.

If they want in on the business bad enough
they will do. If not then what can you really do?

Just keep driving traffic to your site and wait
for a better prospect to come along.

Hope this helps,

Daegan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home